Originally Posted by Pali View Post
LOOOL.

***** I'm goin for that pale skin tan, requires no sun.

:C

@ Moh

LOOOOOL DIS ***** LOOOOOOOL

Yo I think I still have dat recording of you @ like 4 in the morning going.

"Yo jing you gonna hear a plane comin fo' yo house in bout 2 hours, you betta dodge dat shit"
LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
where you live doesn't matter... it's a movement.

#sandlife
Rofl

Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
I guess chris doesn't know much about camels... camels are some
sneaky *****s, they can be anywhere they want... especially the least where you expect them... I was once on a plane to Paki, and I saw a muthafkin baby camel ON THE PLANE BATHROOM... like tf
LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Pali View Post
you sir ruin everything ****in good' we was having a real man discussion den yo pu$$y ass comes in *****.

Stefan ban dis foo

I no forum mod qq

I have a feeling we're all gonna get infracted for goin off topic, oh well #camellife
Lmfao!

Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
english = english

fluent english = type of english

alguem br
^ This is soooo very incorrect in sooo many different ways. Fluent English means you can speak the language very good rofl. American-English = Type of English, British English = Type of English.

See what I mean.... I'm Paki lmfao.. and you really believe I have a camel? lmao

I do.

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Well I can't just go around not believing everything..
I believe until i have a reason not to.
^ This is a wrong attitude to have. You shouldn't believe everything unless you have a reason to believe something. For example, guys coming on the internet acting like they are girls. Basically what you're saying is that you believe they are girls until we find out they are actually ***s on the internet trying to be e-whores.