Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Basically you gotta be good with the sword and its just like swimming ok? Left stroke & right stroke. Ok now that we are done with the noob talk now time for the novice guide, so you gotta first learn how to put a condom on a banana and your sword too! We don't fight people who have AIDs or STIs. How can you tell if there is someone with a sexual disease? well if they are using a sword not below level 10 = DISEASE. If they are using an element to their sword = DISEASE. If they like to talk like this "que passo pablo" = Potentially DISEASE. If they run away they probably do not want to spread their disease so DO NOT CHASE! If they Back peddle it is a way of trying to cut open your condom = POTENTIAL DISEASE! Now that we have an idea of that. Let me explain who would be a clean partner for you.. Lets take John for example. John wears a rusty sword, does not back peddle, does not run away, does not use an element on his sword, he might speak another language but he is cool. ALSO THIS IS A WARNING IF YOU LOOK AT THE PERSON PING AND ITS GREEN = CLEAN, YELLOW = POTENTIAL DISEASE AND RED = DISEASE.

I have also made a list of my past partners which are clean! This list does not cover all my partners but just a few which off the top of my head. SO HERE YOU GO:

Luneth
    Meizu
    Killians
    iAlex
    Yashimori
    Brainiac
    Kyoshima
    Last edited by HalfReaper; 11-01-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Thread Information