Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
Lmfao I didn't say i was KoreanAim keep making up bullshit. If you can "crush" me stop dodging 1v1's you're pathetic & you're all talk nothing more. KoreanAim is better than me i can admit that, I don't "try" to be like Matt in any way i just cw with him and stomp losers like yourself. I never tried to get noticed in gunz it's a damn video game that I barely have time for get over yourself. Like i said Matt invited me and we streaked in cw so stop talking about something you know nothing about newgen.
sure, but i won't be playing with shotguns.

I'm not making up anything. I said who is your main, you said KoreanAim.
Maybe there was some misunderstanding. Can you please refrain from getting so butthurt from losing 4-17 or whatever negative score you had. Yep I'm all talk. Its not like screenshots prove anything or anything. Dude, you're a bigger newgen than me. I've been here since 09. Calm the **** down and sit. I know enough to beat your clan before they removed snipers from cw. Sit, you're nowhere close to even being a challenge. If I must, I'll gladly use shotguns if you keep dodging my sniper use. Goodness gracious, you are one baddie. I'll shut you up for good next time I get on.