For the new players, you won't have a clue what this is about.. But to Freestyle owners and senior players who just MIGHT remember me..

My confession is.. I'm Dylan! or if you weren't on a personal level with me, you might have known me as "Rawr", the GM from looooooong ago, the friend but often times jerk.

Basically I just wanted to say i've been back, i haven't played Gunz in years but this server and community is home to me, I want to offer sincere apologies to McSic, a good friend, whom I treated like garbage, I deserved every banning i received, and I thank you.. I've come to an age where Gunz isn't my life anymore, and I can just have a fun, friendly match with players, and share some tips and tricks every now and then to the new comers! So if I could anyway.. avoid the wrath of the ban hammer, it'd mean oodles to me..

On a side note! may I ask if my old character is still on the database? I won't be too upset if it isn't.. just thought i'd check to see if someday i could be reunited with it once one. I'd love it if someone with the power to answer these questions could PM me perhaps?

C ya ingame, old and new friends!

(: