Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
The main 'point' in those who are for gun control, is the difference between a weapon that is specifically designed to kill the most amount of people in the shortest amount of time, and a handgun or bolt action rifle used for hunting or self defense.

A 'killing machine' is different than a gun.

This is why there is such a huge argument over the definition of an assault rifle.

Complete gun restriction is a radical idea. Stopping VTech and Columbine incidents is not.

I am perfectly fine with a fully certified person having a concealed weapon around me at all times.

Actually, there have been many statements of people who have been in close proximity to mass murders of how they have now bought a gun, or wished they had a gun at the time.

I don't see why you need to own a weapon that can kill 100 people in a single minute... Much less carry one.

All you people who argue that guns are bad because they are used to kill people simply refuse to acknowledge the fact that if someone has enough willpower to kill you, they do not need a gun to do it.
Well, without a gun, it's way harder to kill me, and i prefer it that way.
Complete gun restriction is not a radical idea, it's the only good idea that will work. Idk why you 'mericuns are so attached to ur guns, they are made to kill stuff, some do it better than others. Leave that shit for the army.
And as for your statement regarding the people who wished they had a gun when close to a mass murder, well no shit sherlock, I'd love to have a ****in tank if i was close to a mass murder lmfao. That's the exact logic i'm talkin about, "I have a gun to protect myself from other people with guns". So just get rid of all the guns.