Name: Tristan fish (jelly of the last name? )

Date of birth: 12/18/1996

(Programming) Languages (or other): C++, CFG

Skills / Experience: I use to host MW2, MW3. BO1, and currently BO2 challenge lobbies. Recently ive been coding lobbies for MW2, i make my own hacks and try them out in game. I've been helping out a LOT of people code their hacks as well. I'm looking foward to gaining more experience working with all of you guys and gals .

Proof of work:bind BUTTON_RSHLDR "+attack"
bind BUTTON_LSHLDR "+speed_throw"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "+frag"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "+smoke"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "+stance"
bind BUTTON_LSTICK "+breath_sprint"
bind BUTTON_START "togglemenu"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max 1
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max 1
bind BUTTON_A "+gostand"
bind BUTTON_B "+melee"
bind BUTTON_X "+usereload"
bind BUTTON_Y "weapnext"

bind DPAD_UP "vstr OPEN"

bind DPAD_DOWN "+actionslot 2"
bind DPAD_LEFT "+actionslot 3"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "+actionslot 4"set openMainMenu "vstr menuMainMenu"
set menuMainMenu "^2{^5Main_Menu^2};set menuMainMenu1"
set menuMainMenu1 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu7;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu2;set A vstr openOneMenu;^2{^5Menu1^2};^1Menu2;^1Menu3;^1Menu4; ^1Menu5;^1Menu6;^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu2 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu1;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu3;set A vstr openTwoMenu;^1Menu1;^2{^5Menu2^2};^1Menu3;^1Menu4; ^1Menu5;^1Menu6;^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu3 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu2;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu4;set A vstr openThreeMenu;^1Menu1;^1Menu2;^2{^5Menu3^2};^1Menu 4;^1Menu5;^1Menu6;^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu4 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu3;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu5;set A vstr openFourMenu;^1Menu1;^1Menu2;^1Menu3;^2{^5Menu4^2} ;^1Menu5;^1Menu6;^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu5 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu4;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu6;set A vstr openFiveMenu;^1Menu1;^1Menu2;^1Menu3;^1Menu4;^2{^5 Menu5^2};^1Menu6;^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu6 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu5;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu7;set A vstr openSixMenu;^1Menu1;^1Menu2;^1Menu3;^1Menu4;^1Menu 5;^2{^5Menu6^2};^1Menu7"
set menuMainMenu7 "vstr menuMainMenu;set UP vstr menuMainMenu6;set B vstr Exit;set DOWN vstr menuMainMenu1;set A vstr openSevenMenu;^1Menu1;^1Menu2;^1Menu3;^1Menu4;^1Me nu5;^1Menu6;^2{^5Menu7^2}"

Thats the main menu, and the dpad codes, working on the R3 R1 R2 L1 L2 still.

Closing: I've applied for other servers in the past, maybe about 5, and got accepted once. I quit that server about a year ago due to the fact that several of the staff members were very rude and hateful. I dislike the fact of them doing that to other people, me on the other hand, tries to be very nice to everyone i meet. Currently, i am a vip, and L33T member on HACKFORUMS AND NEXTGENPDATE. I can see any hacks people post on there and QUICKLY code an anti hack for it.