Originally Posted by yuul View Post
Really Rash & Bashy, both of you are getting annoying. Sorry to say.
I keep seeing same threads about demoting/ doing something about their 'abuse'. When is it Over? When they finally get demoted so the FGunz Community will get worst?
It's like a child that keeps crying about something and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

Although, I've seen StephanM doing something wrong. Like closing the thread that 2 GM's requested. I mean they're right, the GM's doesn't even have the right to say > close the thread. Since the last bid was 1/2day(s) ago. Although it wasn't really an active thread since you see 2/3 bumps post in a row from Bashy.

But come on, it's the internet. Does it really bother you IRL that you got banned on a Gunz forum? Like what the f uck, as if you guys were brave in these past 1/2week(s). You guys keep targetting HellSniper nd' StephanM. It's not normal anymore. Ofcourse they'll do something about it if you keep irritate/annoy them with these provoke sh*t.

This all is just completely bullshit and honestly you all have to get real and get more mature, instead of being a little b*tch and hate/provoke eachother.

I think a lot of people have been watching over you guys and are thinking : 'Wow, really guys, you all are so annoying stop b*tching like a girl would do.' don't deny it though.

Again, sorry. There is no hate intended in my post. I'm just saying what I am thinking after seeing you guys fighting over the internet.

I still like you all.
Wtf you talking about lol, its like Zack, he did something wrong with the powers he had, and see how it ended lol, idgaf if they get demoted or not, but all he's asking is first, a sincere apologize (thing that wont happen until they are put against the wall), and seriously, they might be bitching around making a lot of threads, but arent they right? dont they have enough reasons lol?
In my opinion, this stuff must be handled as a real job. If you do something wrong in your job, your boss will warn you, and if you keep repeating the same sht, you will end up fired.