Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
Why is everyone making themselves higher than others? srsly, the guy just wasted his time and effort in putting this up and you all say is that he is bad or cnc with a bad tone (how I read it Anyways).
His past works compared to now is totally different and he really is getting better. Judge him by what he wants you to see, not by what he did in the past or his attitude. You're all just getting his hopes down, and do we want to have an image of destroying peoples dreams and hopes?

OT:
The first one is good, except for the logo placement. It should be on the left and not that stretched. The "trail" on Issac might do with a little blurring and Him being a bit smaller and a little less stretched too. The dragon is great tho.

And the Second one is a whole lot better and might even be a good title screen for a new Gunz server, its has that nice welcomey feel. But only if you removed the guy at the right, he dosent fit and looks like you pasted him there without much thought. Also the logo shouldint be that stretched too.

First is a 7/10 and the second is an 8.5/10 but improvement wise is a 10/10

where exactly did I place myself higher than him?