Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    ill also post this in the suggestions threat (AAH DOUBLEPOST OH NOOOO!!!)

Kick system; maybe a roomtag [A] or something that allows the roommaster to kick anyone, with unlimited kicks, and no votes required (or force-Y if your lazy to program).

Yes, there is obvious potential for abuse, but i mean its better to have a kick system that works rather than the broken-ass default vote system.

Kicking someone? the outcomes are as follows:

1) no one cares or dont even notice the vote (are noobs) and dont vote at all (person is still there, and your out of kicks)
    2) people join during kick, cant vote and count as 'did not vote' in the system (person doesnt get kicked, and your out of kicks)
    3) person leaves room and comes back (your out of kicks)
    4) person is kicked, and comes back on a different character (your out of kicks...)
    5) you kick the person on all of his accounts, he deletes a level 1 and remakes, allowing him to join. (eventually you'll ragequit and stop bothering to refresh kickvote)
    6) Person gets kicked, isnt a ***g0t and doesnt abuse the system that has more holes than a sponge.

6 is my favorite because its almost like the kick system works! BUT IT DOESNT. ITS AN ILLUSION.

As my friend said, "doubt they will, they never accept suggestions that make sense".
    but i thought id post anyways.

The point is; Either ****ing fix the shit to make it work, or just remove kicking entirely because the way it is now is just useless and almost insulting to the point of handing a band-aid to someone who's been shot in the face.

-CONSTRUCTIVE- Feedback is welcome.

2. The following user said thank you to tsukasa14 for this useful post:

Mee4000 (04-06-2013)

Thread Information