Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That doesn't matter. I still say no.
    We are an international server, not a server where everyone could/would put such room-tag in their room title.
    That's why I suggested to make this tag valid only in Gladiator rooms. Because they do not beneficy of the anti-lead.
    I have nothing against being internationnal, but living in CA, i have better ping with some peoples living in chineese than some BR's or others.
    It's just plain annoying.

If peoples wouldn't be happy with the tag, they wouldn't use it. Also keep in mind that peoples will still want others to join, so they wont put it too low, and as previously mentionned, you can put a minimum value.
    Honestly, I would even be happy with [P150] as a minimum.

Big games as you might of noticed, have servers, usually US East, West, Europe and Asia. Gunz is different, but we deal with it, Anti-lead makes a kind of bridge in-between, but Glad room do not have it. The result is just
    that this server is getting really crappy to play Gladiator on. (Otherwise it's great and I love it!)

Originally Posted by Overjoy View Post
    But then BRs could not enjoy the game because everyone with rather play without laggers...so the BRs and other laggers won't be able to play
    Glad rooms only... They can still enjoy it, and they can make their own room if they want to. The tag isn't an obligation. They can make their "BR" rooms where they can actually talk to each other and have fun instead of being discriminated and teamed on because no one wants them.

Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Is there a shooter that is not affected by ping?
    Never had a problem in Call of Duty, Battlefield, PlanetSide 2 and the such. Ping can affect the game, but to such a minimal impact, it doesn't matter that much.
    Ever heard of a 5 second lead shot on call of duty?

-Jawarisin
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-22-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Thread Information