Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Country
    Thanks
    In-Game Name of the user that is being reported:^8Crazy^F

Reason for Reporting: Constant harassment of Aeo re: his job and life. It was beyond pathetic that he kept going on about how he made so much, how the server was shit (only got one of that though) and how he was better than Aeo - Note: Asked Dave to check this out because he would have better judgement.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/9tf9K

Hope that this will be dealt with properly. Should NOT be a warning in my honest opinion - a temp ban or a mute should be in order.
    I come back to this server for the first time in 5-6 years and this is what I see games filled with. It's dis-concerning to say the least.

HOW STUPID IS THIS REPORT! and I get a mute and my ban meter went from 0 to 2 for a mute?.... Pretty stupid kids on this server cant even handle the GENERAL PUBLIC SPEAKING THEIR OPINION... thats what this server gets for letting 200 stupid 12 year olds come to this server a bunch of bans/mutes to the oldgen community and Mcsic and them wonder why they are losing more and more of the older community each day lolololololol getting banned cuz I said the kids a chicken farmer what bullshit obv the Gamemaster that muted me didnt read the pics right. NOT TO MENTION HALF THE PICTURES ARE NOT EVEN THERE SO OBVS ITS GUNNA MAKE ME LOOK BAD!!! kids Pfffffffft they will get their day
    Last edited by color22; 04-26-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    IGN: LoveNHate
    Level: 78
    Clan: Merciless

Thread Information