lol. do this and might as well say good bye to any outside competitive clan war/tournament player coming here. I remember on super old time pservers, they only allowed you to equip 1 sniper. Because, snipers are ****ing strong, pretty much 1 shot 1 kill. And being able to spam that shit just takes away the realism and emersion of sniping on GunZ, if you have equip 2 that is. A sniper, 1 sinper rifle, a secondary like shotgun or a pistol. Would be cool to see things like that instead of Sniper/Sniper. I don't support snipers in clan war because, well, on here, its unbalanced.
Unbalanced because:
- You can equip two, and when that happens, its not sniping anymore, its just using rev/rev at harder difficulty. Just because its harder should not be an excuse to say it is balanced. It only seems balanced because its harder and there will be few people that can do it. But the higher up you get in skill levels, the less balanced it will seem because of this. A master at dual snipers will be more effective than a master at dual revs. And seeing some1 that good that actually mains dual sniper for years like how DStylers just never go back to KStyle for years, forever, it could happen. But the point is, when comparing weapons and balancing issues. Its about hte end game and what the weapons/players may actually be capable of doing with them. Just because you see a player thats legit pro with then does not take over the fact that at that higher skill level, they're unbalanced. I repeat, the only difference will be that it takes longer for sniper/sniper to reach the higher skill level, still, unbalanced.

- Now listen, the other thing is that your forcing certain weapons/playstyles to have a "solo ability" just as easy/functional as the meta weapon combo shotgun/shotgun. A Sniper rifle and a Sniper is a support playstyle/weapon by default and allowing it to shoot faster, allowing 2, allowing *cough cough quick scope cod QQ kids* cough cough random hard scope QQers on cod even though thats legit gameplay of a sniper* sigh... If you could only carry one sniper rifle, I could argue that it takes more skill teamwork wise, and more awesome legit/unique plays can come from this in clan war. Team work in GunZ is slowly drifting away the more solo ability you add to weapons. It already hard core drifted away when reload shot came into the meta gameplay. And people in TDMs can just do w/e the **** they way and go where ever because of that super hard core added solo ability.

In my book, you ain't no god damn sniper. Don't call yourself one. It just a player using sniper rifles. You can fight close range with them and do all those other random shit and spam them like shotguns and say people should stop qqing about it but its still unbalanced kids, its just harder. Still would respect anyone thats really good with it but facts are facts.