Is there any way the vote system could be modified in a way where a successful kick actually requires the majority of the given votes? I could be mistaken, but I believe the current system is flawed, wherein a 50/50 split, the Y votes for kicking a player will always prevail over their equal N votes for keeping the player within the room.

For example: A vote has started to kick "Jim" from the room. There are 8 players currently in the room. 4 players vote to have him kicked, and 4 players vote to keep him in the room. "Jim" is then kicked from the room.

I'm trying to think of any way to improve the current vote system because I am currently unable to play within any TDM I join for longer than two minutes, and I sympathize for other players who have to experience the same treatment from this community. I feel I am wrongly being kicked from these rooms, and this faulty 50/50 split system does not help legitimate players stay within the rooms they want and deserve to play within. It's making me miss being able to play this game.