Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    -Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Hello everyone. I've been gone for a while. Thought I'd like to play some more GunZ, so here I am.

If you remember me from before, let me know if you want to catch up on things.

Anyway, I'm Charlie, and I'm 21. I spend 95% of my time in training rooms just messing around usually. I've been playing since 2005 off and on from server to server. FGunZ is definitely one of my favorites, thus why I've come back. I like to practice and learn moves and mechanics mostly. On occasion I like to teach moves to people. In the past 3 days, I've taught 2 people TBF, and 1 guy Late dash and DHS. I was even in the original iTeachTBF clan back in 2008 as an admin. I once (briefly) met "Master Roxas" (or "Korean", as many refer to him as, the "pioneer of k-style"). I've had training sessions with many very strong gladiators over the years, and gladiator is probably my preferred game-type. Teaching moves is an enjoyable experience for me as long as people like to learn. Let me know if you want any help with just about anything.

Also, as I said, I like to learn too. Currently, I'm working on Bi-TBF (work in progress, I kind of have it, barely), quickblock FBS (I pretty much have this, but I'd like to get it more consistent), other quickblock moves like with DHS and static DRSS (I don't think I can do either one, but not sure), and I'm also trying to achieve DnGx3 (I have x2 down pretty well. It's just grinding from this point). If you're interested in any of that or similar stuff, I'd be happy to work together or accept any advice you can lend.

Doesn't mean I'm a total shut-in to training rooms. I still like to play in castle DMs and go to Miranda's events . See you in-game!

Thanks for reading and cheers!
    IGN: -WyN-

EDIT: quickblock static DRSS isn't too hard actually. I pretty much have it down.
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-07-2013 at 05:47 AM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Thread Information