Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    You think DDoS is funny?
    THIS IS ALL IN DUTCH, SO USE A TRANSLATOR IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID.

In-Game Name of the user that is being reported: xxxxx a.k.a Romy

Reason for Reporting: DDoS

Evidence:

I was just in a TDM when i suddenly saw "xxxxx" enter the room. Soon i noticed that his "twin" >"xxxx" got banned for DDoSing me. When he saw my name he started whispering me with "flikkertje" which means "little fág" in english.

So i whispered him back with a question mark because i didn't screenshot his first whisper.

I went to a private room just because i could screenshot everything much easier instead of making screenshots in-game.

"Nature", which is banned from this server for DDoSing me whispered me on his friends account. He claimed he was at his friends house.

Because i know he used a "booter" which is an external website where you can fill in someone's ip adress and DDoS him, i typed some random shit in the game lobby to screenshot the time.
    As you can see, the time is 161.

When i kept asking why he DDoSed me, he said he didn't while we had enough proof. He also claimed he will proof he didn't DDoS. I wonder how...

I said there was more then enough proof that he was the guy who DDoSed me.

He kept claiming he was honest and didn't DDoS me...

I made another screenshot of the time because i knew i was gonna get DDoSed again... I also blocked whisper because i just wanted to play the game (:

Okay so i alt tabbed out of GunZ to change my music on Spotify when I disconnected. < LOL isn't that obvious? After being in-game for like 3 hours, i suddenly d/c after i spoke to him.

After the d/c i did a reset at my adapters.

It displays "no internet access"

This post is mainly posted for DAVE, because he's dutch and took care of him/them before.
    I'm reporting this because i think "romy, xxxxx" also DDoS people.

kthnxbai
    Last edited by Saiyan; 07-14-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: More info

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Thread Information