Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Me and Nick-S- are currently working on a Youtube Channel(To Be announced) that will be doing videos along the lines of Commentary with game-play, and currently need an Animator, as well as 2 other gamers that have(or have the ability to get) around 30 like Steam Games. Our videos will last anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the game, and we're still in the very early stages of development. If you're interested in being apart of this project, message me on here, Facebook, or Skype! We're currently non-profit, but if we get big and become Youtube partners, we'll evenly distribute funds per size of work-load.

Positions Filled:

~ Main Steam Gamers: Jakanadin

~ Back-up Gamers: *To be determined*

~ Video Editor: ** Anonymous**

~ Theme Creator/Sound Artist(Music Maker): ** Anonymous**

~ Logo Creator: KingChevy

~Sound Designer: * To be determined*

Positions Needing Filled:

~ Sound Engineer/Designer(Multiple Openings):

~ Main Steamer #2

~ Graphics Artist/Animator(Multiple Openings):

~ Back-up Steam Gamers(Two openings, two possible candidates already being considered):

~ Youtube Savvy(Knows well how to annotate, willing to place captions when needed, assists in making things for the video through Youtube; Multiple Openings):

~ Human Resource/Customer Service Representative(Able to have everyone in our team added across at least Facebook, so we can get them all together for a meeting, also Skype and Steam are a plus; Multiple Openings for CSR):

If you're interested in being apart of this project, message me on here, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Jakanadin, on Skype at Jakanadin, or on Steam at Jakanadin! We're currently non-profit, but if we grow popular and become mainstream Youtube partners, we'll evenly distribute funds per size of work-load as seen fit by myself and Nick.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 07-19-2013 at 08:39 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Kira (07-16-2013), NutsLeader (07-16-2013)

Thread Information