First off, I apologize for wasting a moderator’s time with this post; however it has concerned me enough to take several screenshots as well as make a formulated forum report. I would like to bring this to the attention of a moderator.
I joined a training match to get a whisper out of the blue (no clue how he got my IGN) saying things such as how bad I was and how he wants to 1v1 me. I told him to leave me alone and it continued. Eventually I responded him to leave me alone and he keeps spamming a game room. I told him it was a quest room and he insisted it was a duel match room. Eventually we get into the room and I am purposely going to let him win so he leaves me alone; however I can see that it is just making him worse. So I leave.
Eventually this has been going on for about 10 mins now and I am getting agitated. I keep on telling him to leave me alone and to stop bitching at me for no reason other than to inflate his ego and how a 1v1 on a online game isn’t going to prove anything, than he tells me he got someone muted for racism by a moderator named “omma.”
Now this concerns me, because he was surely the offender in this situation and I am afraid for the individual who got muted for racism if it was really warranted. However that is not my plight at the moment and whats done is done.
I admit I did respond by telling him he need to stop bitching at me and to leave me alone and how gunz online is serious business he needs to calm down. However I don’t believe what I said was even close to the attitude displayed from his end on freestyle gunz.
IGN: Rand (I do believe this is a SMURF account, therefore his main will go unpunished)
Attached are some screenshots.
I understand I have no administrative power over what type of infraction to implement on this type of report, however I do wish that the individual who he got reported before be re-looked into, because a person of this attitude seems to not have integrity.

In conclusion, I am not sure if this user should receive a ban, mute or even a warning. However his behavior really concerned me and it was even more concerning that he got someone else muted. However a part of me really feels for this individual. I am not sure what kind of issues he may be going through in his daily life and using “1v1’s” in gunz online to feel powerful online. However it does not give a excuse for his actions and if anything, I wanted to formally report this user as documentation so that if ever in the future he decides to report another player or another player reports him, I hope this report will be used in order to aid the moderators in a informed decision to his eventual punishment hopefully spanning to his actual, main account.

Aloha,
Ghost