Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    And no before you even read and say"OMG WE DDOS OMGOMG" No, i am not speaking in terms of DDOS or any sort of "Hacking"

I am talking about persistent lag that's pissing the hell out of me this has been going on for a while now and i finally take the time to make a thread.
    So heres how it is;

I load up the game, everything's running fine, no lag what-so-ever, Until i get to the login screen. Once there my screen is all skippy and it's just all out of wack. I haven't noticed any FPS fluxuations or decreasings, so i don't think that this is the problem. My ping has been green for a while now, and so has everyone elses. Besides distance lag everything with ping is A-OK.

My drivers are completely updated.
    I have a new graphics card.
    I have more RAM.
    I have updated my PC to the fullest-(Windows updates)
    Fgunz is in my "Exceptions" List, This is still sort of new. I have tried the following;

1. Restarting my pc- Of course with no success the lag was still there. This used to work but no longer does.
    2. Going through task manager and shutting down any un-needed programs such as Google chrome, Firefox, Etc...

I have not tried re-installing as i don't think that would work(Just my opinion but who knows this could be very well the case)

Any suggestions? :/
    Last edited by XxChrisxX; 09-01-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Thread Information