Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    As you all probably know i'm BEAR or (^CB^9E^CA^9R^C) I have been a complete and utter idiot, since i have been playing just for jokes... And i realize that it's not funny at all, and it has hurt some people. I am going to stop being a **** to every one, appreciate what staff is doing, and accept what will happen. I'm not going to even trash talk if some one talks garbage about me calling me bad or what not, not going to troll or ego... i'm just going to play the game how it should be played. Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistakes and my idiotic mistakes, and this is mainly to Dave, Miranda, and Micah... Because i have been very rude to them while my time on Freestyle Gunz. I apologize and this will never continue, And sorry to mainly Miranda, because! any time i saw her i was very disrespectful and I know it was completely unnecessary.. And all the player that I have pissed off in the pass, i apologize and will never happen again. Hopefully all you guys/girls forgive me for what i have done in the past... Hope you guys/girls can forgive me for my mistakes, and see you soon on Freestyle Gunz!

~ Hunter,Bear,Descendent

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Descendent for this useful post:

Prone (09-03-2013), shadowreaper123 (09-02-2013)

Thread Information