Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
One thing everyone would agree on, giving up will end up bringing you exactly where you started. By the looks of it, you didn't spent more then one hour working on this, forgive me if I'm wrong. You have to invest in researching yourself, you have to look at other signatures and get a solid concept of what you want to do with your own signature or what ever you're creating. These are all thoughts before you can really start finishing up. Once you've decided what you want to do, you go look for either a tutorial or a technique that would allow you to do so, which will involve in taking 3 maybe 4 hours on a little picture, yeah. But in the end you'll learn new things over and over again which results in being a better artist.

Don't quit, don't post if you aren't satisfied. Don't start 10 hopeless new projects, work yourself in the rough and boring parts of it, and become better.
True, I'm not gonna give up, I'll spend my time watching tutorials and I wont rush with making signature as I always do. As you said I only spent 1 hour making this signature, I'll try to spend more time in the future after watching some tutorials that can help me improve.