33 68.75%
  • No

15 31.25%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    Heeelllooo Freestyler's !
    I have purchased a small, 15 person ventrilo server as a test to see if anyone actually wants to talk while they game! It is completely free for you! I do not want to make money off this what so ever, just to have a little more vocal communication, although with Jakanadin's permission, we WILL accept donations to help me pay for the Server, as well as possibly upgrade the Server slot's if we receive a positive response with multiple accessing users. I know this server has 500+ users on often, but I doubt that many players would come. If that ever did occur and this was a good idea then maybe I'll look into upgrading for more players. I have my share & I'm willing to contribute if that's the case as well (just adding that). PM me or Jakanadin with any serious questions. Other then that, leave your comments below and I'll talk to you on the Server (: -Beorn< 3

Please create an Account with your Forum/In-Game Username. Staff user's will be confirmed through a Private message to Beorn or Jakanadin through here.
    Ventrilo Download: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php ( Pick your Client program option )
    Hostname : freestylerschatr.instantvent.com
    Port : 14204
    Server is: Online
    Last edited by SkyBreak; 10-25-2013 at 04:23 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to SkyBreak for this useful post:

Nuva (10-22-2013), ossiegassie (10-22-2013), XxXGamerZXxX (10-25-2013)

Thread Information