I put $25 of Moneypak into my Paypal account and tried to Donate the $25 to FGunz. When I tried it, it gave me the error saying "You must add funds to your Paypal account before sending more money". I've tried other things such as Donating less money to see if that worked but it still doesn't work. I called Paypal 2 times and the 1st time, she tried helping me but didn't know what was wrong so she told me to wait a bit and if I still got the error after the "day after tomorrow" (which was yesterday), I should call Paypal again. So I just called again and the guy said that I should contact the person/people I am sending/donating the money to, and ask they to give me an invoice to make the payment, but I'm pretty sure having to get an invoice is unnecessary. So honestly, idk what is going on, it shouldn't be this complicated to donate $25...luckily I did $25, I was going to do $50 and it's just getting so irritating that I used money in an attempt to get coins, and I still don't have them. Any help??