- NO HOVER -

Unprofessional staff.

So, congratulations to everyone who made the tournament roster that Micah is hosting. My hats off to you, especially the very two last teams.

31. - Team Name: Vesuvia
Participant #1: RealTaint
Participant #2: COMESTOPME

32. - Team Name: (Not sure yet)
1. Micah
2. Karma

This is a fantastic community, right? After all, these guys provide everyday learning experiences and try to help out their community as much as possible! Outstanding staff. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(I, as well as any other staff member, withhold the right to not allow certain persons to participate due to history of offenses. Any disrespect to me or any other staff member during this tournament can result in your team/clan being disqualified.)

Thats a main tournament participation rule, congratulations Micah.

Two teams, consisting of myself and Baptize, also Montreal and Necron, were not allowed to play due to that circumstance.

I'm almost certain that this tournament idea was brought up by Toni aka Verqi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wheres the credit? Oh yeah, unprofessional.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, Dave actually stated that if a player was to hold a tournament, that player cannot participate in their own tournament probably coinciding with the fact that it might just be a tad bit, rigged.

I just wanted to pinpoint the exact circumstance of where Micah can throw around his extremely overweight powers (get it hehe) and prevent myself and Baptize from playing due to "You used to talk shit to me." when I have no idea who the guy even is.

Lets all go to the basketball league for a minute and look at this very professional logic by professional staff, Sweet 16. Consisting of 16 teams, correct? Lets just say that Team 16 told the overseer of the league that his judgement was wrong, team 16 is pulled replacing team 17 with his spot. Awesome!

inb4 "just quit"

Thanks for proving my point Micah, that you never really wanted competition in the server, because I'll throw out there, one of the Sunflower line-ups (bet they get dq'd) will win, but its okay. All the numerous reports on them, and they are still allowed to play!

Let the baddies start flaming.

[12/21/2013 2:05:53 PM] ****: talked to micah
[12/21/2013 2:05:54 PM] ****: he said
[12/21/2013 2:06:02 PM] ****: "I got information he got banned in diff server for hacks so i dqed him"
[12/21/2013 2:06:10 PM] ****: "he also was very rude to me when all i did was try to help"
[12/21/2013 2:06:20 PM] ****: "montrael was banned here and the only reason he got unbanned is cause dave"

PS: Dave this isn't aimed at you, you were just mentioned for the circumstance. You've been an actual good dude, I agree with SOTP about you.