Originally Posted by Project View Post
You really should lower the time, and lower the prizes. That way it doesn't seem like such a huge contest, and you can save some coins for another contest that could occur sooner. I am a designer, but hate waiting a month or more for something to finish. Mainly because this gives other users a month time to make theirs, so you won't get the best (or majority) of entries until the end of that month nears. Usually things like this have a time limit of a week or so, roughly. Either way I suppose I will submit something.. but near the end of the contest when I can see what everyone else has produced. Thank you!
I think you REALLY didn't get this. (Sorry to be rude)
I'm going to make some changes/updates on this thread, so don't worry it'll be fixed.
But about lowering the prize, I don't agree. Simply because, this is my ONE opportunity to get my music production bigger and it's my way to say thanks to people! (Since it's a huge project which is going on)
So, mainly it's still not your thread (which I can decide what I want, but you can help me for some recommendation details)

Thanks for your support and telling me this! (That's also why I keep being impatient like Neophyte said, but it's not on purpose since I'm excited, which is a good thing!) ^_^

The update will be done in a couple of minutes!

~LiveStepFreak~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------