Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreestylesFinest View Post
    I don't mean to shut you down or anything, since you seem to have good intentions.

But it takes 0 gunz knowledge to go through the evidence I posted and decide whether the player is legit or not. Although, gunz knowledge would only back up the evidence if you've ever versed him in the past. There are many players who would also vouch that the player in question is unlegit and has admitted it to them, for example, Cute Nymph in the past thread.
    Fact:

Even if he was to say that everyone you stated should be banned, he can't do it, and no GM is liable to listen to him seeing as though it is out of his jurisdiction.

Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    In other words, it's the internet. Calm the **** down. - Wucus HHHHH.
    These people who post in the rage and ego section are the ones who believe they're the only legit players and that everyone else that's considered good is unlegit or whatnot. Yeah, call me out for what I did, who cares. The apology was given, reformations were made. oO, doesn't deprive of the fact that anyone can have good days and bad days in any given game.

Also Vernil/Rage/NIGGU/Nature are all legit. I don't care what you say or 'prove', it just shows the fact that you spend your time trying to find evidence or falsify evidence by pretending to be Rifu. Nobody would be stupid enough to post their skype ID on a hacking forums publicly.
    https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/67...0/594/23j0.jpg
    https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/67...0/600/ihl1.jpg

cba taking screenshots anymore u can watch replays between me and RipTomy if you're so interested, just ask and i'll send them your way.
    The fact that you ddos'd a player means you have 0 credibility on gunz anymore. Which also means you can post 1 million screenshots of you winning clanwars, no one will think you won them playing legit, and if you did then you won them based on the fact that if you ever were to be losing you would ddos the players. You will always be known as someone who ddos'd a player because he was mad. (how do I know you were mad.. why else ddos someone?)

I'm just stating how people think.

P.S. I love FG drama. That's the reason I still log in. Oh and the anime section .
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 01-26-2014 at 07:58 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

FreestylesFinest (01-26-2014), GodTommy (01-26-2014)

Thread Information