Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Well i would like to start off by saying that this isn't a permanent goodbye. I'll always be around lurking and in games whenever i can be. But i want to say that i appreciate EVERYONE for making my time as a Event Team member fun and enjoyable. I made a shit-ton of friends and i hope to still talk to you guys when i can. I wish it didn't have to come to me being demoted but i simply can't find time to log in every single day. I'm only really making this because i guess i need some sort of closure. Regardless, i mostly want to say thanks to a few people.

STEFF I ****ING LOVE YOU and i swear your the only reason i was here... Since like the day i put in an application you took me under your wing and i didn't even know you... You vouched for me and told me all the fgunz secrets and shits been hilarious. ill still join your events and mess with you this isn't goodbye >.>.
    & Kira same to you. You've been there for me too and taught me a ton when i was a trial and i appreciate that a lot. You still are the best event hoster in my opinion. last person i want to thank is zeal, mostly for just being awesome but... you know...

The rest of you know who you are, im too lazy to write something for everyone so ill just name you... Cobra, aba, stephan, all the people who were always in my events, & sonji ofc.

Thanks again everyone.
    Too Legit.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

Cobra (01-27-2014), DDaggerDD (01-27-2014), Swish (01-27-2014)

Thread Information