Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Since I'm done being such a cry baby and letting things always get to me, I figured out a solution

I went out today and got a different prescription from my doctor to help with my anxiety and depression.
    Apparently it will do better then the last one. So I am hoping this will help.

Now, since I was such a bitch last night, I will say sorry. But at the same time, I'm not because I really do hate a lot of you. Not gonna name any but yeah.

Now I will take that advice Taint had posted in my goodbye thread.
    Cause i really can't stop playing this game, like you said Taint "you're throwing away your leisure time".
    Well, I am gonna start new, sort of.

My name is Cole.

I am 18 years old, I live with my grandparents.
    Got no girlfriend, broke up with her just before Christmas.
    My birthday is March 4th 1995.
    I don't have no job anymore, I am on "Ontario Works" (Welfare)
    I love anime and animals.
    I despise those who lie, I've grown to hate lies my whole life.

I dropped out of school due to family reasons and basically ran away to live with my grandparents, to escape from what I had to deal with when I was going to school where I use to live. I only need 2 credits; English and Math. So starting Wednesday, I will be doing English online, then coming this summer I will be going to summer school for math. I get too stressed out a lot when it comes to school and work so I prefer to focus on 1 at a time. I'm guessing I'm not mentally capable of doing both at the same time so I'm just gonna finish school and get a job afterwards. People are probably gonna wonder why I did this, well I talked to my Therapist and he said that I should ignore what others have to say like I do most of the time, I really don't get why people over the internet frustrate me so much.

I don't know what else to type about, I'm just another human being with a couple mental issues. DID is probably the main issue. I don't think I have it though.

So. Yeah hi, again.

My favorite colors are blue and purple.

2. The following user said thank you to Finx for this useful post:

Kira (02-17-2014)

Thread Information