Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Motekiku

Thanks

About:

Hello FG, I will try my best to make TDMs, and Clan Wars our thing, but I also want to give others a place to stay, and feel welcomed. Help them level, and guide them to be better overall players. I am looking for outgoing charismatic people who really know how to have a good time, and those who have a good grasp on the game. People who do not discriminate, or are racist to others from different countries, and or have different skin tones. When I first joined GunZ it was on the international server. I had no clue what I was doing, I'd just go around with the basic level one gear tumbling around and spraying like everybody else. Literally it's what everyone was doing, and as GunZ grew new moves started coming out, K-Style, D-Style, E-Style evolved. Any who, the game in general got even more competitive, and later on closed down. Now we're here, and I'd like you to join my clan and have a grasp on how things are.

Rules:

English is an international language that I'd love to have spoken in the clan at all times.
    Treat others the way you want to be treated, meaning do not spout harmful nonsense.

FAQ:

How do I apply? You can either send me a private message in game, or leave a comment below with your in game name and time you are available.
    Last edited by Siri; 04-01-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Thread Information