Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beastd View Post
    Mhmmm with your static dbf and peddle, and since when blocking your every attack is mstyle. A fact is that your angle is garbage and your 0 approach is magnificent. When you're ready to admit that you're not even mid tier please call me. I look forward to be seeing you in tourney. That's if you make it.
    Geez you unknown random, do you ever shut up lol? You're honestly like my neighbour's dog that doesn't stop barking and cleans his piss with his own tongue. You have enough skill for me to consider you as an ambient buzzing noise in the background of anyone who's actually good in this tourney. You're not even going to beat joel in the 1st round, neither do you even possess the ability to critique someone else when you are a carpal-tunnel slicing clone that tbf spams with his right hand and hits his chest just as fast with his left hand while he plays. (Don't forget the autistic sounds and drooling haha) I love the analysis about angles and approach from a monktard that spars muan for improvement. It's astonishing how you free channel bottom feeder glads actually feel the right to have an ego whilst no one good played.

Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    And if you guys dont be nice to eachother and stop trolling/spamming this thread will be closed.
    (Thats towards everyone in here)
    The tournament is supposed to be a fun yet competitive event for gladiators but anyone interessted aswell.
    If yall just go on a egotrip i'll cancel my incentive/prize.
    Because i honestly dont want to have anything to do with people that are that much focused on hate and narcism.
    @HellSniper

That is the beauty of glad; it's an ego cluster f**k and I don't think we'd have it any other way. (That's if you ask the real glads back from ijji/aeria and not gunners that drop in to dash around with shuras and lvl 90 swords all game) As adorable told us (the gladiator community) this was an event catered to the gladiators that go unnoticed by the gunz community. If you're assuming that this is narcissism and bullying, you're frankly mistaken. Gladiator has been like this since it's started and it's always going to be a giant ego battle between the good-the bad and people who generally hate each other. Together, as a whole the GLADIATOR community doesn't mind this, but I understand how the majority of these forum users (gunners) feel so vastly insulted. The whole point of this thread was to incite rage and excitement b/c that's what gladiator is about. No one good really cares about a custom-designed sword, the thrill of wrecking face of people who hold themselves good is the prize for most.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-07-2014 at 08:18 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-09-2014), Ephil (04-08-2014)

Thread Information