Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So glad to see so many fortune tellers predicting the death of a server with peak player count today (Thursday 4/24) exceeding 315.

Look at it this way, FGunZ is not a competitive server, you know this, I know this, we all know this. We have room tags like [R] and [IA] and we also have custom game modes that other servers have tried to emulate. Now unlike other servers we are original and different and I am going to make damn sure it's kept this way.

Collectively if 300 people can play FGunZ with no problems, and continue to come back day in and day out, we are doing something right that they enjoy. So what if YOU don't enjoy it, the universe does not revolve around you or the vocal minority of people and I will not change it to fit your needs no matter what false promises you make such as "it will raise the player count." No it won't because you're the same people saying FGunZ is dying, when clearly it isn't. And to be 100% honest, if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.

I will improve the game by adding new features, new content, and tweaking existing things. I will not remove or restrict an element of game play because you want it that way. You have options in gameplay, and you have choices, use them as you see fit but respect how others want to play as well.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Eddie (04-27-2014), Min (04-25-2014), Oink (04-24-2014), Ommadawn (04-24-2014), SEED (04-28-2014), Shino (04-24-2014), Sonji (04-27-2014), Wuzzup (04-24-2014)

Thread Information