Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Well in my opinion ive seen the forum worse and much greater, but since we grew so big, more people came and that means all kind of people (they who seek attention, want to mess things up and so on....) but I think the staff is doing one hell of great thing here to keep all in order but DDaggerDD also has a point in closing threads for nothing because of the lame reactions or some disagree with the whole thread and close it. How the staff deals with some threads because they see a lot of spam or off topic replies is sometimes so wrong (not always). But how did we get here? because this has driffted way past it's point for not handeling the people who always do this. Now someone already mentioned that it are always the same people who do this and he is damn right. From a point of view I get it, they want to have fun but randomly go to threads and **** things up that's just not right.

about the respect from oldgens, I don't know why you bring this up but there is one good explanation for it. The community wasn't that big in the beginning so everyone knew each other and there wasn't this kind of thing of being the (best) or who has to most posts, WE JUST HAD FUN, if you join a game now doesn't matter where, all you hear is dropped, ego, come 1v1, can you tell me where the fun is? This has all escalated from time to time there is nothing you can do about it and I don't care about it so.. this is how lives goes take it or leave it and don't make unnecessary complaints about it.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

2. The following user said thank you to Chevy for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-08-2014)

Thread Information