Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
More people clearly seem to like the [R] tag than those who don't. If that wasn't the case there wouldn't be so many rooms with it, people would just avoid those rooms and make their own.

I don't see whats so complicated about making your own rooms. Let the people who like [R] be content and play with it, and let those who don't like it make rooms without it. It's honestly not rocket science...

On another note, a lot of us doesn't CW on the basis of how corrupt and egotistical it is. Honestly have to say that 90% if not more (random guess) of ESP reports come from CW players, against other CW players. The last time I did CW the ESP couldn't have been more obvious. We actually got to the point where we hid behind an object and watched as they ran straight towards us with no hesitation what so ever, and no matter what route we took they would all just happen to take that same route.

Then there's the ego with it. I've never seen so many egotistical people theoretically beat on their chest so much in my entire life. You win and they rage at you and call you everything under the sun. You lose and your nothing but 'noob trash'. I remember sitting back and reading all the threads with people crying about this clan hacking, or this clan hacking. It seemed like every major CW clan was crying out for their competition to have points removed.

[R] is not the problem behind no CW matches. The community itself is the problem.

EDIT: This poll isn't very valid either. Most of the players aren't even active on the forum.
This. Exactly this, word for word.