Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Well, the long wait is over and I am finally back for good. It feels good coming back, I really missed you guys.. ): I purchased a laptop yesterday and plan on being around and online as much as I used to be in the past. I also plan on buying a large sum of coins in a few days and gifting them all to this wonderful community! I haven't planned on which day I will be holding this or made any permanent decisions yet but it will be happening! And once again, I am so happy to be back, I hope I can catch up with all my old friends and have some more good times as we have already had. I will be in game a lot, and still sitting in those training rooms So if you wanna come chat, or hang out, feel free! Love you all <3

Side note: I'd like to thank Prone very dearly for taking care of Pika-Pika, He did a fantastic job. Love you Josh <3 And I plan on Pika-Pika becoming big again, and I plan to work my butt off for my clan mates! Thanks for sticking around, and keeping our family ties tight <3 I Pika you all.
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 06-06-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Thread Information