Name : Omega , SpeedKing and Lspasus
Reason of reporting Omega : insulting my, my mother and my sister and saying he is my father . and when he got a mute he went in Speedking's acc and told me to stfu and gtfo , then went into his another acc and insulted me.
Speedking: for giving Omega to talk in his acc while he is muted.
Lspasus : for insulting my sister ,omega's and SpeedKing when we was arguing at the VIP event, as Crazy reported them.
Proofs [May take too long to see them, please find someone to translate it because there is much kinds of arabic and I don't understand them arabic well, but I understand insults it's almost same] :
http://imgur.com/VD87SH1,Vfwdpsg,vRS...BQk,sub5rB8#12
It will take too much I am sorry you can check it at this website, but please notice in SS number 13 he said the omega is speedking and we traded , IDK if you can notice it good but I wish it's enough, even though Omargg is omega so .. I told him peace he said in arabic if you want me to be your friend gift me 200c then I told him to come my cc I told him tell me if you was in SpeedKing's I give you 200C and he said aa , in arabic there is too must ways to say yes and aa one if it it's positive answer and he means yes.
Thanks for reading.