I am usually known in the Gladiator games my name is LightDark with White and Black and a blue text , I have important things i have to do in my life time and i think this game is also effecting my sighting , so there fore i have no choice but to quit and i am also going to be taking care and making sure my mother doesn't hurt or fall or get depressed and shit a lot more but that's all i am willingly to really say about that , I had a very great time with this GunZ server and community even tho i had a lot of haters disrespect me i still had fun ... thanks for making a really wicked server and letting me kick some ass!! , I had fun with a lot of you guys and won't forget this Freestyle GunZ server and all the fun and rude and ignorant players i met .. even tho they made me quite mad i still had fun but sometimes you gotta quit stuff you love doing for someone you love and want to keep here in this world , not to mention taking care of my self with problems of my own , Thanks everyone for letting me be apart of this and have fun!!!

Corey,

Good Bye.