Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Hey there ,
    So I thought about to learn how to do signature things you know.... and I wanna practice but I don't know about what I'm gonna do it so I want to give a free signatures .
    But first there is some things I wanna say so here it is:
    Please don't ask for signature if you already have a great one because I am such a newbie I don't know if I can do well and it won't be better than the one you have .
    Don't blame me if I do kind of suck signatures .
    You must chose the text and you can choose the anime too, maybe the colors but not sure I can do all of it.
    So I want to ask from you to not post hateful replies please .
    and I don't have so much time so I will pick up to who I make signature [it's not always about who say first] .
    I am free two days a week because of school and I won't be able to do signatures the whole 2 days , please have patience .
    So... here you go

[Edits]
    1.One more thing: please no questions about how I did it or what I used for it because I'm not very good answering .
    And I will stay away from rip work , like stealing things so if anyone notice that I did you can send me a private message [not hateful] and no spam.
    2. You can also request avatars , I'm not sure I can make it well but I'll try.
    Last edited by Visionary; 09-13-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Thread Information