Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Other

Suggestion title: ET's / GM's Streaming Events on Twitch

Suggestion description: So I had an idea the other day of how the ET's and GM's that are able to stream could stream the events and any different kinds of tournaments that are worth streaming. The idea is so that people who didn't get to participate or people that maybe don't play anymore but are still active on the forums can watch what is going on in game for a bit. The person that is streaming could post in a new thread in the game event section to notify people that the stream has started. The only problem that I thought of was that it may get a bit boring and people may not want to watch or keep watching. If nobody watches then there would be no point in streaming at all. It's not like the stream would be going all day and it's not like they would stream everything. It would pretty much be just like the chatbox on the forum but with extra entertainment from in game for a while. It was just an idea I had, so I thought i'd just post it here. I know i'd watch, but it's whether other people would too.

EDIT: There could be an official Freestyle Gunz twitch account that all of the ET's / GM's get access to so they can stream on it.

EDIT 2: Maybe an "[OFFICIAL] Stream Log" thread in the game event section.

Post Example:

Stream: Online
    Event/Tournament: Dodgeball

So, would you watch?

Have any of you got any ideas to add?
    Last edited by Resort; 04-10-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Information