Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jallen's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    So as of right now I am completely finished with my custom 2D RPG tile-based engine. I am in desperate need of someone who is good with GFX to help me finish up this medium-long term project of mine. The best part is I will be paying you like a boss - COLD HARD CASH. Whether you want PayPal, something off of Amazon or hey anything the f|_|ck at all I will hook you up. Before you sign-up I will need to see a small example of a 2d GFX that you made by yourself whether it be a sword, an axe, a gun, preferabbly turf like grass, sand/pebble paths, windows, doors, etc.. Just don't come in and expect to copy/paste because I've already scanned all the popular open source RPG icon sites (My skype is below)

I need: (List will change upon creation) (All images 32x32 .png format unless specified by me.)
    Code:
    *1 big rock

*4 player icons (1 male 1 female, 1 magician, 1 dark magician [necromancer])
    -need all 4 angles (front, left, right, back)+ i need icons of them walking with one foot forward going each direction: north,south,east,west)
    -male is wearing shorts and no shirt. female is wearing booty shorts with a sports bra.

*6 shopkeeper icons (half male/half female):
    	-1 sells potions
    	-1 sells weapons
    	-1 sells armor
    	-1 sells food
    	-1 sells spell scrolls
    	-1 is evil. make it look evil

*houses/buildings:
    -2 types of roofing
    -2 types of walls (for inside)
    -2 types of walls (for outside, put a clock on 1 of these)
    -4 types of doors (wooden/metal, etc)
    -3 different types of inside flooring

*Etc.
    -Stairs, very small. Roughly 4/5 steps.
    Weapons. This will take time I understand, but the more time you send helping me out the more $$$ you make. I am very generous, just ask around.
    PM me for my Skype if interested.
    Last edited by Jallen; 06-21-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information