Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
i didnt hitbox vs you watch replays just saying u made me get on after doxing me nd i was lagg like shit
when i was warm and doing good i beat you, and barely at that lol. idk why you didnt just watch replay i can make it public if u want???
and ALSO i tried a lot less cuz u used shimazu's account?? i thought i was vsing ryan did u see me potshot behind car like i did vs you??
accept one loss dude it was barely a loss too lmao like 11-10 score 11-8 rounds lol

the only time ive hacked was to test it and how to spot it where you guys just jumped to conclusions after the 1 duel game i used it in to see how oblivious ppl are
i had that for 3 days without using it but cuz you guys jumped so quickly to me and decided we should give it to secrets kind of ****ed up the whole plan of getting ALL the hackers caught rather than patching and let those scum fade away. thanks to u i no longer can get any more info from atmos about who hacks and who he's given it to. all because of 1 minor loss

secondly u play on my pc with 100 fps sttock shit dell keyboard and shit microsoft mouse i GUARANTEE i will beat you 11-3 at least
like i said i didnt care about LOSING THE 1v1 to you ive lost 1v1s to countless of players who are less skilled than me it was the people on the teamspeak who accused you of hitboxing from duels and such. i didnt care for you at all which is why im wondering why your saying my name like i was apart of it.