Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Felipealep's Avatar \\ Dr. Stiberg //

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Fgunz
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: No Scope delay :c

Suggestion description:

Well guys, I guess what I'm gonna write right here is something you're tired to see people asking but I wanna do it anyway:
    Since you guys put the scope delay, things aren't very nice in TDM rooms. I admit I was the kind of guy who usually got mad when I was wrecked by someone with double sniper, but I get even madder when I get killed by sprayers, because rifles aren't supposed to be in TDM rooms, they are for quests (or infected). The difference is: Anyone can get a rifle+sniper (When they actually hit you with the rifle, not with the sniper)
    Not anyone could be a good double sniper, they need to train hard to get good as they're
    This way, any noob can get a high frag, when they put a rifle on it. I know you made it easier to snipe right now guys, but we need more, we need it to be fast as it was before!

Another solution is simple: we have "sgo", "sno" right? but you could ADD a solution to those who want to avoid the sprayers, like adding a mod to allow shotguns and snipers only. I like to use sgs, and to use snipers sometimes, and I have to make my rooms sgo, cuz sno is too hard, so I can't snipe, which I love, just to avoid the rifles. It's a clear solution for the problem, I believe it'd be the evolution for the freestyle gunz!

*I'm just asking for something, like it's my right guys. If you're a sprayer, don't speak shit 'cause I'm not supposed to offend any of you!

Sorry if I said something wrong, english isn't my native language, I'd be thankful if you correct me too!
    -MESS WITH THE BEST-~~!DIE LIKE THE REST!

2. The following user said thank you to Felipealep for this useful post:

Skull (09-05-2015)

Thread Information