Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post
    For anyone questioning my actions regarding the punishment given upon Anger,

To get him to admit to me that he was in fact Zach and not Lauren I had to tell him honesty is more rewarding than lying. Which it is, so with that being said he did admit to this heavy skeleton and expressed everything to me to the fullest of his ability, because he did so I decided it would be best to have him create these threads, and reveal himself to the community.

I believe it's better to have him come out the front door and face the people he's betrayed and hurt than let him go out the back door and revoke his rank and have him banned. You see he had 2 options last night when I came to him, tell me the truth or lose everything.

Logically speaking some of you may think i'm being too 'kind' or too 'nice', but the way I do things solely depends on every situation at hand because in my eyes you cannot punish every single person the same way and expect a positive outcome, as much as this affected some of you it affected him too and he needs to realize that by coming out in being honest the way he did. The 'ban' and 'demote' punishment would have not been a positive realization for Zach, and with that being said I do stand by my actions and fully support the actions I took regarding this case.
    I totally agree and to be fair with you, I think exposing himself to the community is the best punishment he could ever get. i See this as a punishment because he actually has to carry all this shame and hate through his carrier as a staff member on Freestyle world. We all know people will definitely talk shit to him and i guess that's the punishment he should carry for faking to be a girl. I would actually be against it if he would be demoted but hey i have no power, anyhow I'm pretty sure he got accepted because of his skills and not just because he's a girl. He's a great event hoster and he has definitely proven that even when he wasn't part of the trail/staff team of Fgunz. So you you're decision is amazing. Not only did you give him a second chance but you also showed him that speaking the truth will get you further. So i hope he doesn't **** up his position now. Cause a chance like this should be considered lucky. But this is just my opinion

2. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015)

Thread Information