Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
We'll always be in touch so I won't say goodbye to you Love you

To you Fourth, It's not so much as sucking up to her, we're a team and we have each others back. I don't think that people should keep saying that you had no idea what you were posting though. You had your opinion with some ignorance to it and we're just defending her because your words didn't appear to have any solid foundation to it to us. Your opinion matters, but not to everyone. If you wanted us to keep ours nose out of this, you should've pm'd her privately, instead of seeking attention by calling her out on a goodbye thread. If you think that it's easy just to call in a favor to get someone muted you're gravely mistaken. Half the server would be muted by now if that were the case, I need favors all the time.
And since you seem to take ignorant as an insult, I suggest you google it since you seem ignorant to that word also. I use to take it as an insult too but now I actually read it as a word that means I need to look into things further.

To the people hating on Zach, he came out and told the truth in the end. That's all that matters to me. If you didn't notice in his goodbye thread, the majority of his friends weren't even that mad about it, but forgave him and accepted him. Nothing will change the fact that he lied, the important thing is what's happening now and that he's trying to at least better himself. All of you negatively commenting on his past actions are doing nothing but trying to start an old flame. Let it go, he's trying to make a new start for himself that's why his thread was posted in Introduce Yourself.

To the people hating on Miranda, I'd like to remind you that she has no choice in what happens to Zach, she bestowed that opportunity to the rest of the team. Instead of telling her that she made the wrong call on what she did, just know that you weren't there for any of the meetings we had discussing what should be done. It's her decision. She earned the head position for a reason, because she is trusted to make the decisions she makes. Back off my leader '-'

To those who hate on Paul, I know you love him.

To the people that will hate me for this post, fk you, you love me.
*****, I wasn't asking for her attention. I wasn't asking for anyone's attention. I stated what I had in mind, isn't that wat this forums is supposedly about?

whatever man, I'm done with this hate train.

Sonji my boy, I'll let you off this one time because of the amount of respect I still have for you.