Mkay.

- If you win more than 5 boxes (I think 5), the red writing at the end of the game (on the finish screen) is all squished together
- There is a random tab/brown box on the bottom left corner on each acts (tested this more than once)
- The writing in the description box is horrible
- Some NPCs get stuck facing/running towards walls or corners or boxes (all acts)
- Bosses are way too easy, was able to solo each act/boss with shotguns
- The items are under the "Ranking" or "Rank(s)" box? --> Possible new finished game screen/rep
- "Level" is still indicated under "Tab" (instead of only Act)
- Custom gameroom icon (when in the lobby)
- Random textures generated on most of the walls/most of the Acts (small little square boxes..?)
- Generate new/custom maps for CQ (try to make it themed and for the next VERSION update?)
- Create more challenges for us; bosses, more levels, more acts
- Within the "Description"; explain how many rounds there will be? bosses/mini bosses? instead of rambling on about weird scientific info, just briefly describe the act?
- Allow a function to enable/disable the grunts/moans the NPCs make (they're made when you don't even attack them) (or change the sounds?)
- When finishing the CQ, you move on to round 7/6..?
- Fix/change the black screens after you beat a round
- When I was CQing with Jeff, and the game ended, my screen was moving (I was dead and there was no character) but it was like slowly moving up-left and was like.. scanning the room? LOL

If I come across more I'll be sure to add them to this thread.