Sup you guys.

I've been using my Razer Kraken as my gaming headphones ever since god knows when. I find it good for PC/Gaming since it gives an advantage when I play battlefield 4, but yo, I need a new headphones for music when I go to work etc. I take the bus on the way to work and it usually takes me around 1 hour to get there and I recently found out that my Audio Technica earphones (in-ear) isn't really doing a good job since I went back to listening to some rnb/hip-hop/rap and as y'all know, this particular genre is very demanding when it comes to bass. Don't get me wrong yo, this earphone (in-ear) has done an excellent job by far since I used to listen to metal for the past few years and it stood the test of time. If I remember correctly, it cost me around $68.00 at the time. I was browsing the internet lately and I read very good reviews about the sony MDR-ZX100. Bottom line is, I bought a Sony MDR-ZX100 just 2 days ago for about $45.00.0 It's decent, very nice set of headphones indeed, impressive bass, works well with my equalizer, it even stood it's ground when I activated bass boost and im impressed with it's performance. I'm a bit disappointed when it came to noise cancelling because as I mentioned, I take the bus everyday and apparently, it's noise cancellation sucks, everything else is fine though. I think I still need a better one. I ain't getting rid of the MDR-ZX100 though, i'm keeping this as a back up headphones.

So, if anyone can recommend any headphones (over-the-ear) from these brands, I'd definitely appreciate it. Don't suggest headphones such as skull candy or beats by dre since real audiophiles know that these brands are trash. My budget on headphones should be around $50.00-70.00 since I'm only going to use it mainly for travelling like going to work and going home from work etc, therefore I'm not willing to shell out $100.00 above for it. I'd consider something around $80-100 though but not over $100. I have a sony 5.1 surround sound in my room so I won't be using the headset at home.

Regards,
Fourth