Suggestion type:
FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
Why you should seek for opportunities to merge

Suggestion description:

Hello,

I already made a pretty big thread on another private server about merging servers which in mine and possibly many others opinion is crucial for the game to stay alive and have the slightest chance of growing.
Why I'm posting it here too is because "Dave" seems to have enough adequacy to view such things with clear mind.

I will be slightly lazy now and copy paste some of my previous writings.

- You can increase a single servers population to a level that will attract even more players from other servers and those who have left because of low population. Growth is GUARANTEED.
- You can actually capitalize off from it and not waste your money on growth.
- You will unite communities which is one of the biggest issues in the world of Gunz right now - too many servers and people separated. In an ideal world with all current players in one server, you'd have around 1,000 stable players constantly online, not to mention the latter of point 1.

Fact is that if such thing is not made, your current barely healthy community will eventually shrink to an unbearable size and everyone will quit - a good example would be once very popular game "Helbreath".
Fact is if you have a larger player base to feed, you will have more tools to develop the game which stops the decline / increases growth.

This might seem a hard nut to crack so if you have questions or ideas, I'm available for a short period of time. I do not gain anything else from it but have a game to play on again. I personally can't be bothered playing vs same players whole day with also having to choose when I CAN play clan wars.

Thanks!