View Poll Results: Meds: Poll Options

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • ~ Remove all pills & vials - keep medkits.

76 41.99%
  • ~ Keep all pills & vials - remove medkits.

11 6.08%
  • ~ Keep everything (return to the way it was) - keep vials/pills/medkits

85 46.96%
  • ~ Nerf vials/pills (add a delay *NOT 2500*, add weight to them, etc)

9 4.97%
  • ~ Nerf medkits (add a delay, add weight to them, etc)

0 0%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    I'm having fun at some people talking about returning pmeds make it balanced again...please, every single player past lvl 50 (which is not hard to reach) had the ability to buy pills/vials, now only like 40% of the player base has the donation meds, which makes them somewhat overpowered over the others. How is that less unbalanced?
    Also, on to the second note, if you really want to feel the old school style of gunz, then remove snipers, and barely add any customization options to non-donor players, because that's what ijji did and that's the biggest reason they are closed now.
    All in all, servers need some freshment, the pills/vials were a really unique example of that, it added a new level to the gameplay, and made it much faster paced and less campy. To those saying that this has been like this since "only" V7...just telling you, that V7 has been out here for years, yes, literally years. I know that for a fact, because I've been here since 2009, seen a whole bunch of changes on this server, both client and community based, and as I can tell, this recent change has done no good for the majority of the server. Maybe delete vials and pills only in the competitive (CW) part of the game, so that the rest, more casual (e.g. non-donor) part who got used to having almost the same chances as the donor players?

2. The following user said thank you to Banjee for this useful post:

Zachary (12-31-2015)

Thread Information