As soon as I can get back on FGunz (servers won't load for some reason). Assuming I'm not IP-banned, I'd be looking to join/tryout for a clan. I'm looking for an active clan; I don't care how new you are or how many members you currently have, as long as you're active. I typically go on everyday, usually at night, but I can go on whenever because I have my whole day free every day.

I'd be joining with a character named "Hakusho." I have black mambas and black infinities and I'm pretty decent at Gunz.

I can CW if you want me to, but I don't have to. I'm looking more for a friendly clan than a competitive one.

One thing to note is that if you are a stickler for ping I will not be right for your clan. I have satellite internet and therefore high ping (ranges between 300 and 700 depending on the person). I don't spike and I don't lag, but I do have high ping and people whine to me about it all the time and I sometimes get kicked from games.

Anyway, yeah! Please reply if you're interested in taking me under your wing. <3