Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Hello there at Freestyle Gunz,
    Honored to meet you.

Iam new at freestyle gunz, I have made an account and downloaded the game setup file, I installed as it should be, but when trying to launch the game (start gunz) after launching the launcher and updating, I get the message with title "Gunz.exe" and detailed with only the word "Error".
    I have read the help questions and I have done a lot of reinstalling including redownloading the setup file. I have changed the compatibility to window 7 and windows 8 and windows xp for Gunz.exe but still can't start the game, also I have exclude Gunz.exe and Launcher.exe in my antivirus and in the firewall, and tried with antivirus turned off.

I am using HP Elitebook 8470p, i5-3360m, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Samsung SSD Evo 850 250GB, 6 GB of ram, Windows 10 64 bit (Arabic default windows language, writing and displaying -which i doubt will make any difference, but just in case-), Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 as antivirus, and I guess that's all.
    By the way, I can run another gunz client (Dark Gunz), which I downloaded and played just to be sure that the issue is only with Freestyle Gunz.
    I want to play Freestyle Gunz, and I wish anybody can help me, which I will appreciate so MUCH!
    Feel free to ask anything else for details..

I am attaching a screenshot of the issue:

???? ?????.png

Thank You, Nagatobimaru.
    Last edited by Nagatobimaru; 01-07-2016 at 09:33 PM.

Thread Information