Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    is it a phone game? so yes i will start playing it
    Yessir. I will also tell you right now, that because it's a mobile game, it is prone to in-app purchasing. You are 100% able to go far FAR in the game without doing so, but you just won't get what you need for a long time.

Magic stones are occasionally (usually during events) given 1 daily usually up to like 10-- 1 for each day mind you. You also get login bonuses for logging into the game daily. Every 50 days gives you 5, every 100 gives you 10 etc. Stones are easy to acquire, just without buying them, they DO take quite some time.

I don't recommend whaling (because it's what I did and... sort of still do) because in honesty it IS a waste of money, but if you want to, by all means go ahead.

Overall, it's fun, updates extremely consistently (about once per week), easily played in short bursts and addicting af playing a match-3 variant puzzle game.

Update:

Turns out I had all the evo materials needed for Muse and Izanami I literally only need to get Tamadras and this team is complete holy shit.
    Last edited by Dualage; 01-22-2016 at 11:03 PM.

Thread Information