Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yune's Avatar hello i am fish

Thanks
    Aha this is my time to shine!!

Right now the limit breaker needs a nerf, its probably the most unbalanced item on freestyle.

Consider this: there are three main properties to consider with shotguns when balancing them, 1. Damage 2. Delay 3. Clip. This means you can ideally play with differing values for each of these to balance the higher tier weapons. A shotgun might have 9 damage but then have 6 clip and 850 delay making it very good. Another weapon might have really high damage like 11, but then have like only 2 clip and 1000 delay to make up for its ridiculous damage.

Now consider this, not only does Limit Breaker have 10 damage, making it do more damage then every other shotgun but it ALSO has an outragously good 6 clip and 850 delay. It sits head and shoulders above evey other weapon in the game.

Now this makes a bit of sense considering the idea of limit breaker is to be a little OP considering how hard its supposed to be to get, but the problem is there are waayyyyy to many people who have them now. So they create a rampant problem on this server.

My suggestion is if you want to keep Limit Breaker at 10 dmg (which I think is fine) then at least touch the clip size (maybe like 5) or the delay (maybe like 1000 so people cant reload shot spam with it) so its not so much better then everything else. With those stat changes it will still be the best shotgun in the game but it wont be so incredibly broken.

2. The following user said thank you to Yune for this useful post:

Jestatic (01-24-2016)

Thread Information